Supply Chain Management Training
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is a core competency in factory management and is becoming even more important in the Industry 4.0 concept. This includes Customer Service, Production and Material Planning, Sourcing, Purchasing, Production, Shipping, and Logistics Management.
- Job standardization
- Swimming Line project management
- Supply chain flexibility management
- Planning strategy in production and warehouse management
- Sourcing & Purchasing Strategy
- Reverse Auction and cost containment
- Vendor management strategy
- Barcode in all related departments
- Kanban set up and forecast and order share integrated with vendors and customers
- ERP system standardization implementation comply with operation procedure
- Leadership & Communication and team management in supply chain
- How to do job and procedure standardization to comply with future supply chain competition.
- How to build up seamless supply chain integration with customers and vendors to achieve win-win solutions.
- How to build up planning, sourcing, purchasing and warehouse management strategies with different circumstances.
- How to do reverse and cost containment to do cost reduction, reduce staff turnover, inspire team spirit, and job efficiency.
- How to do barcode with customer, vendor, production line, warehouse etc to integrate with supply chain system.
- Train ERP leaders in all departments. Train key staff in how to create error-preventing measures so that the ERP system will run more smoothly and efficiently.
One shoe factory client had large variations in its cycle count versus system. Fusion spent great efforts with the factory to achieve zero cycle count various via the following actions.
- Total supply chain management concept training
- Customer and vendor planning strategy set up
- Item master parameter principle set up
- ABC classification and BOM routine checking
- Warehouse management, products & material in and out control, warehouse safety, cycle count rules.
- Material Kanban with vendors and reduce warehouse space etc.