Lean Manufacturing eliminates all kinds of waste, provides continuous improvement, and eliminates non-value added activities. The principle of individual work assignments are adding value, simplifying R&D / production / management,
improving product quality, and reducing costs, all while improving efficiency.
“Take away my people, but leave my factories, and soon grass will grow on the factory floors. Take away my factories, but leave my people, and soon we will have a new and better factory.”
– Andrew Carnegie
Fusion’s Lean Manufacturing consulting targets improve not only the whole factory system in the factory, but more importantly, the awareness of all employees.
- Autonomous Maintenance
- Planned maintenance implementation
- Equipment maintenance system
- Maintenance training
- Critical equipment maintenance
- Safe, clean and green management system
- Establishing effective management for indirect departments
- Establishing quality maintenance mechanisms
- Reduced equipment breakdown frequency
- Lower product defect rates
- Decreased safety incident rates
- Improved equipment reliability
- Reduced wear and tear costs
- Enhanced equipment comprehensive efficiency
- Reduced unintended downtown
A factory’s TPM project by Fusion. One month later, the gluing workshop had huge improvements – including the equipment maintenance as well as the workshop management and waste improvement. RMB 11,550 was saved per set of equipment per year, with a minimum savings of RMB 577,500 (there are 50 sets of similar equipments in all).